Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Cambria has arrived!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Tinuviel_156's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    StarTrekCaptain, I'm happy to announce that Cambria arrived here at our house about 5 minutes safe and happy! She'll be starting her stay in Pleasantville as soon as we finish cleaning the dollhouses. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Pictures will definitely be coming in the weeks ahead!
    Greta

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay, I can't wait to see the pictures!

    Oh, and Greta, I definitely still want you to host Ruthie, and as soon as she heads toward your way, I'll let you know. I'd prefer to have her go state by state....or as close as I can get it that way.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member abz_of_steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2004
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad to hear that she got there safely, and fairly quickly as well. I hope you enjoy having as her as much as I did!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •